- Guest Poet at The Garsdale Retreat, ‘Writing The Land: Crafting Poems from Inspired Communion’ with Helen Moore, Sedbergh, Wednesday August 23rd 2017.
- Reading for Caught by The River at The Good Life Experience, Hawarden Estate, Flintshire, Saturday September 16th, 2017.
- Durham Book Festival ‘Northern Poets’ event, Saturday October 14th. Details tbc.
- Reading with Elizabeth-Jane Burnett at Kendal Mountain Festival, Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal, Saturday 18th November, 2017.
- Rialto Nature Poetry Prize reading at the CCI Cambridge, Thursday June 14th, 2017, 6pm. With Judge Kathleen Jamie, and winners Jemma Borg, Martin Figura, Sophie F Baker and Sue Norton.
- Seren 2017 Poetry Gala at Hay Festival: Siobhan Campbell, Emily Blewitt, Rhiannon Hooson and Polly Atkin, Monday May 29th, 5.30pm.
- Little Unsuspected Paradise presents …
the Grasmere launch of Basic Nest Architecture
with guest readers Jack Nicholls and Megan Beech
and amazing music from Jenn Grant and her band, from Nova Scotia.
RSVP and more info here.
- Vanguard Readings, The Peckham Pelican, London, Thursday May 18th, 2017.
- St. Mungo’s Mirrorball, The CCA, Glasgow, Thursday May 4th, 2017.
- Launch of Basic Nest Architecture, Lancaster Litfest, 1pm, Saturday March 25th 2017.
- Reading at Vespers alongside JL Williams and Cheryl Follon, The Serenity Cafe, Edinburgh, Tuesday March 14th 2017.
- Nuts and Bolts Creative Writing Craft Talk on Basic Nest Architecture, University of Strathclyde, January 25th 2017.
- Reading alongside Sarah Hymas and Carole Coates at Brewery Poets, at the Brewery Arts Centre in Kendal, May 20th 2016.
- Guest reader, Poetry in Grasmere, April 13th 2016.
- Workshop ‘ERASING THE LAKES: writing by un-writing’ for Campus in the City, Lancaster, May 7th 2016.
This workshop for all ages took texts about the Lake District and encouraged participants to find their own erasure poems within the text.
- Reading with Rebecca Tamás and Elizabeth-Jane Burnett, Landscaping Change, Bath, March 29th 2016.
- Lancaster Litfest showcase for Beautiful Dragon‘s anthology My Dear Watson: Elemental Poetry, 2pm, Saturday 19th March 2016.
- Reading at Garrigill village hall in aid of the Cumbria Flood Recovery Appeal, 7.30pm, Sunday February 21st 2016.
- Launch of My Dear Watson: Elemental Poetry, The Anthony Burgess Centre, Manchester, 5pm, November 27th 2015.
- Café Writers Prize Reading, Norwich, February 9th 2015.
- Poetry workshop and reading, University of Ghent/Gent Poëziecentrum, November 17th 2014.
- Wigtown Book Festival, Poetry Prize Reading, October 4th 2014.
- Interviewed live on Fylde Community Radio, A Poetry Show, July 12th 2014.
- Launch of Wordpool‘s first poetry competition, Blackpool Central Library, July 4th 2014, and award presentation, October 2nd 2014.
- Reading with Gregory Leadbetter at St Mary Magdalene Church, Cannington, to participants in the Coleridge Summer Conference, July 28th 2014.
- Poets and Players Award Reading, John Rylands Library, Manchester, June 21st, 2014.
- Reading at launch of Heavenly Bodies: an anthology of stellar poems, one for each of the constellations, Judges Lodgings, Lancaster, April 30th 2013.
- Reading at the Brewery Arts Centre in Kendal as part of the Quiet Compere tour, April 26th 2014.
- Reading at April Poets in Lancaster, April 10th 2014.
- Reading at Moonlighting II charity event, Lancaster University, with Jenn Ashworth, Zoe Lambert and Eoghan Walls, 5th December 2013.
- Reading at launch of Holy Detritus exhibition at St. Oswalds, Grasmere, 27th September 2013.
- Reading at Greenbelt Festival, 26th August 2013.
- Poem ‘Redwoods’ included in Beneath the Boughs poetry exhibition, Lowther Castle, July – September 2013.
- Reading for delegates at the 2013 Southey Conference, Robert Southey and Romanticism: The Lake School in Context, 29th July 2013.
- Featured Poet at Wordsworth Trust/Zeffirelli’s Open Mic, 10th July 2013.
- BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour – Discussion on the role of Aunts in Literature, with Vona Groarke, 10th May 2013.
- Shadow Dispatches Launch, with Judy Brown, at The Wordsworth Trust, 20th April 2013.
- Solstice: 24 hours of poetry from the longest day 2012 launch, Lancaster Judge’s Rooms, 20th March 2013.
- Hosted reading and Q&A with Jamie McKendrick, Tom Warner and Èireann Lorsung, Nottingham Festival of Words, 16th February 2013.
- Reading with Paul Farley, Jenn Ashworth and George Green at Moonlighting, Lancaster University, 6th December 2012. In support of The Twins Appeal.